NARRA PARK RESIDENCES is Nurtura Land and Home’s inaugural project by ALSONS DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT CORPORATION. This Subdivision is located in Tigatto Buhangin, Davao City with an exceptional residential community that is expertly constructed, high-quality, affordable and inspired by captivating modern Asian design.
Narra Park is the most affordable project of Alsons Development. A reasonable price development without compromising quality.
ALSONS DEV is one of the leading real estate provider in Davao City with the following high end projects: Ladislawa Garden Village, Las Terrazas, Woodridge Park, North Crest and NorthTown.
HLURB LTS No. 030083
- Buhangin Diversion Crossing 3.7 km. or 7 min. Travel Time
- Davao International Airport 8.6 km. or 18 min. Travel Time
- Abreeza Mall 5.8 km. or 12 min. Travel Time
- Davao City Poblacion 9.3 km. or 20 min. Travel Time
SALEABLE AREA = 154,617 SQ.M (53%)
OPEN SPACE & COMMON AREAS = 135,058 SQ.M (47%)
TYPICAL LOT SIZES = 100 sq.m, 120 sq.m 130 sq.m
- 18-m RROW Entrance ; 15-m RROW Main Road
- 15-m RROW Main Road ; 12-m RROW Secondary Road
- 10-m and 8-m RROW Tertiary Road
- Sewage Treatment Facility ; Retarding Pond
- Perimeter Fence ; Street lighting
- 24-hours Village Security ; Underground Drainage System
Water Supply (DCWD) , Power (DLPC)
- Swimming Pool
- Multi-purpose covered court (Ph. 2)
- Big Parks
- Soccer Field
FOR SALE AT NARRA RESIDENCES
- HOUSE & LOT UNITS
- LOT ONLY
BUNGALOW (2 Bedrooms, 2 Toilet & Bath); Lot Area: 100 sqm; Floor Area: 45.31 sqm
Minimum Price: P 2,496,333; Plus processing fee= P 187,225
Total : 2,683,558 less Reservation fee : P 20,000 = P 2,663,558
BUNGALOW (2 Bedrooms, 2 Toilet & Bath); Lot Area: 100 sqm; Floor Area: 63.76 sqm
Minimum Price: P 2,774,333; Plus processing fee= P 208,075
Total : 2,982,408 less Reservation fee : P 20,000 = P 2,952,408
2 Storey(3 Bedrooms, 3 Toilet & Bath); Lot Area: 130 sqm; Floor Area: 63.22 sqm
Minimum Price: P 3,394,000; VAT : 407,287 = 3,801,348 = 3,801,348
Plus Processing Fee: 285,101
TOTAL = P4,086,449 LESS Reservation fee: 20,000 = P 4,066,449
Lot Area: 130 sqm; Floor Area: 110.82 sqm
Minimum Price: P 3,842,061; VAT : 461,047 = 3,801,348 = 4,303,108
Plus Processing Fee: 322,733
TOTAL = P4,625,841 LESS Reservation fee: 20,000 = P 4,595,841
HOUSE & LOT PAYMENT OPTION:
(1) CASH, (2) ZERO DOWNPAYMENT – Total Contract Price Payable in 12-24 months
(3) Extended Downpayment – 10% Outright DP w/ 3% discount , 10% Equity in 12 months
(4) Option A
- 10% Outright DP w/ 3% discount w/n 30 days; 10% equity in 36 months;
- 80% balance thru bank or Pag ibig
- 10% DP in 6 months (no discount); 10% equity in 36 months
- 80% Balance thru bank or Pag-ibig
ACTUAL MODEL HOUSE
— BUNGALOW —
Bungalow Model House Video Tour
1.) Who is Narra Park?
• Narra Park Residences is the inaugural project of Nurtura Land & Home, Alsons Dev’s new brand for the affordable housing project.
2.) What are the products of Narra Park Residences?
• House & Lot
• Open Lot.
3.) When will the house be turned over to me?
• House units will be turned-over to the buyer upon:
• Completion of the house unit per committed schedule;
• Full payment of the Total Contract Price and other related fees;
• Full payment of the equity and receipt of loan proceeds in case of Pag-ibig or Bank financing.
4.) Do I have options to change the interior finishes such as tiles, paint?
• Yes. Changing interior finishes is allowed once the unit has been turned-over to the buyer. Changes during the construction stage will not be accommodated.
5.) Can I change the floor plan layout?
• Bungalow floor lay-out can be changed provided the owner conforms with the setback requirement stipulated in Narra Park Residences Deed of Restrictions (DOR).
• Ground floor lay-out CANNOT be changed because its walls
and partitions are structural in nature.
• Second floor partitions can be altered provided the unit owner’s
structural engineer has approved such alteration.
6.) Will there be grilles and screens for the doors and windows?
None. Grilles and screens may be installed by the buyer upon turnover of the unit.
7.) Can I alter the exterior design of my unit?
Alteration of the exterior design is allowed once the unit has been turned-over to the buyer and shall be subject to the rules and regulations of Narra Park Residences’ Deed of Restrictions.
8.) Is H&L plus Open Lot package available in Narra Park Residences?
Yes. H&L plus additional open lot is offered in designated areas.
9.) Can I build a structure on my adjacent open lot?
Yes, provided the building shall conform to the Narra Park Residences Deed of Restrictions.
10.) How will Narra Park Residences enhance its value?
• In keeping the general order of the subdivision, NPR will have “Deed of Restriction” (DOR), a set of rules more for keeping the harmony, peace & order and security of the subdivision.
• An Homeowner’s association will also be organized.
11.) Is the subdivision flood free?
• Yes, the original lot owners did not experience any flood before.
• They are still occupying their house located behind the NPR.
• To prevent river scouring, DPWH constructed a gabion wall on the river side.
12.) HOW TO RESERVE THE UNIT?
A.) Pay Reservation Fee of P 20,000
B.) Submit the documentary requirements:
- Filled Up Forms (Contract Details Form, Reservation Agreement Form, Pre-Qualification Form)
- Basic Requirements (Photocopy of any government issued Valid ID, Photocopy of TIN Verification Slip from BIR, Proof of Billing Address, Post Dated Checks for Equity Amortization)
- Pag-ibig Housing Loan Requirements
Please contact us